Send us email for more information or any inquire.
|OBBO Technology H.K. Ltd||
Come to check out our hot items
Send us email for more information or any inquire.
International Mega Wellness Expo
India Expo Centre, Greater Noida, NCR Delhi, India
6-8 September 2012
SPLASH! Pool and Spa Trade Show 2012
Jupiters Gold Coast, Gold Coast QLD
25-26 July 2012
The bathroom is where you really show your style and taste. A little bit of planning beforehand could make all the difference.
First, decide if you really need a bathtub at all. Showers usually get used daily, or your bath tub maybe an occasional luxury, then possibly you can fit in a larger shower or install a shower bath combo.
Bathtubs come in all manner of shapes and sizes and materials used in their construction. Decide how you want to use the bathtub, is it just for washing the kids, serious relaxing or do you want a bath for two? A properly sized bathtub is a must, so know what size is best for you.
Types of tubs include:-
Alcove or recessed bathtubs - have wall/lips on 3 sides, the bathtub is recessed into the wall.
Corner tubs - are triangular and can be one or two person
Drop in bathtubs - are sitting on a hob. Can come in a wide range of shapes and sizes
Freestanding - also include clawfoot bathtubs. Can be used to be the focal point of your bathroom creating a powerful statement in the bathroom.
Materials used to make the bath include:-
Acrylic - most popular with widest available range to choose from. Very lightweight and easy to clean but can be susceptable to scratching. Don't use abrasive cleaners on them. Bath water tends to stay warmer.
Enamel steel - incredibly durable and strong. Reasonably lightweight and priced but can chip and rust if abused. Doesn't retain heat as well as acrylic.
Quarrystone - a blend of finely ground volcanic limestone and resin. They are individually hand finished. Have a naturally high insulation and small scratches can be polished out.
List the features that you want in a spa. Things like number of jets both standard and mini, whether you want a hot pump to maintain water temperature, extras like handles and head rests etc.
There is a wide range of shapes and sizes of showers you can choose from. Standalone shower units can come with framed or semiframed glass doors. Sizes can vary from 900 * 900mm in either square, angled or round corners up to 1200 * 900mm.
Gaining popularity are walk in showers with no doors and large shower grates rather than the small round ones.
After all, its all about choice.
Our new SPA product - Rising Spa Hide-Away - let's enjoy outdoor spa but still have your own privacy. Come to check it out.
Outdoor spas can be installed in the backyard of your home and radically transform the way you use that particular space. Outdoor spas are a great add-on investment for an area where you entertain. An outdoor spa is immediately an asset you will never regret investing in.
Outdoor spas also come with many unique features, such as powerful water jets, 24 hour circulation pumps, JetPak's, ozone and aromatherapy. Outdoor spas also come with many optional features, like CD Players, Televisions, iPod Docking Stations.
So invest in an outdoor spa today and reinvent the outdoor space in your home.
The bathtub market has become a dominant player in the bathroom industry with many people converting the bathroom from a functional room to a room of luxury and indulgence where the bathtub takes centre stage.
There are a wide variety of bathtubs on the market today ranging from the traditional cast iron tub to Solid Surface the newest entry to the bathtub market. The Prodigg range consists of a variety of mediums including acrylic, cast iron and solid surface.
Which style is your choice?
An extremely important aspect that all spa buyers need to consider is what sort of assistance the company that they purchase their spa from can offer them if and when there is a problem with their spa. Most spa sales people will promise you the world when you're looking at purchasing a spa but the simple fact of the matter is that when there is a problem with your spa, the shop that you purchased it from does not have complete control of how the issue is fixed.
In the international and Australian spa industries, most manufacturers / importers call the shots as to how and when issues are resolved and who will do any warranty related repair work. In Australia there are certain manufacturers that deliberately delay the warranty process and strictly forbid the retailer from doing repair work until they officially authorise the repair (this can take weeks and even months for simple jobs like a pump replacement to occur).
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
* Since December 2008, the majority of Australian & New Zealand spa manufacturers have closed and the warranties these now extinct companies offered are supposed to be honoured by the retailer that sold the spa (but are not).
* Since 2008 in South East Queensland, more than 20 spa retailers have closed and their customers now have no warranty support whatsoever.
* Many spa retailers import poorly made spas that don't comply with Australian standards or have the proper approvals, they rebrand these spas and tell the public that they are Australian or American designed spas and the consumer thinks they are purchasing a quality product but they are not.
* Spa retailers that import these inferior quality spas are the only company that has access to spare parts for the spa and the warranty on these spas is provided only by the retailer that sold the spa. You need to ask yourself 'if that retailer is no longer in business, who will do repair work on the spa and how much will it cost considering there may be no compatible parts available'?
* Some Australian spa manufacturers regularly enter 'voluntary administration' and change their corporate identity and company details so that they don't have to honour warranties from their previous company name.
OBBO - Bathroom Supplier
Offer an exclusive range of high-quality bathroom products incl. steam rooms, massage bathtubs, swim spa...and much more.